Haight Street is the street where San Francisco people who like to shop in little boutiques and vintage/ second hand clothing stores go to. Well, at least that's what my local cousin told me and took me to. Here's the report:

I was not impressed by the second hand clothing stores, but that's only because I hate that stuffy-old-clothes-smell, not to mention that I never buy used things. The little boutiques had very good selected collection of clothes, but most of them can be bought for cheaper prices in larger chain stores out in the city. And you never know if the clothes are actually from this season or last season, (the horror of buying last season clothes at regular prices!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
But then I came across this store.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So Good jewelry - My first impression was oh my gosh, this is it -that dream jewelry store I have been searching all over the world for!! When I first walked in, I saw a whole wall of fashionable earrings that weren't too pricey.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then I turned to my left and found much more...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The whole wall, and I mean all of it, is covered with necklaces. I absolutely LOVED the selection there and spent like, half an hour just looking through it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I liked a lot of them, but at the end, I bought this one: made with lots of little beads, fake crystals and pearls. Isn't it sooo pretty? It was only $9.99 and it will go with well, again all my outfits this season.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Both of these photos show their amazing belt/ waist accessories selection. The beaded belts are so cute and would go well with casual summer outfits, whereas the metal ones would be perfect for the vintage look. I really liked the vintage-looking belts, but alas, I didn't see much practical use in it, especially since it looks too dressy for college and not quite suitable for city night life.
So if you ever visit San Francisco esp if you know someone who lives there and you have a car, then you must visit this wonderful little jewelry boutique!
 
Top