Random conversation I overheard:
Parisian Designer: I got these really cheap for $20 in New York! Aren't they wonderful? So comfortable!
Brazilian Model: Yes they're awesome! And they're even cheaper in Brazil! They're just a few dollars.

Excerpt of email from a friend in Sydney:
. . And I really need to get Havaianas filp flops! They're SO popular here. Everyone is wearing them-and its WINTER here!! . . .


I know Havaianas have been around forever and all the celebrities have been spotted wearing it, but I STILL don't understand what so great about these special brazilian brand of flip flops!


I've looked at it from many different angles and I STILL cannot differentiate between a pair of Havaianas and a normal pair of flip flops-besides the words "Havaianas" ofcourse (and the funky graphics courtesy of www.havaianas.com). Don't get me wrong, they're perfect for the beach, I esp love the extra height it gives u. I just don't get what all this fuss I've been hearing is all about! Do enlighten me.
 
Top