A lot of you have asked me what jacket I was wearing in the photo for the NYTimes. I've waited until now to tell you guys because I wanted to devote a whole post on the fabulous designer of that jacket- the most-talented Ted Baker!
Walking around Union Square in SF, I came across Ted Baker and decided to check it out with Pete (the photographer). The people there were really nice and actually let us take pictures inside the store (some stores are so picky about that). Anyway, I absolutely fell in love with Ted Baker. His designs are very chic and unique. And his tailoring, his tailoring is perfect!
So perfect in fact that I could not resist but buy this very classical white shirt. I'm not sure if you can see it, but besides the excellent cutting, the details of this shirt is exquisite. The shirt has subtle striped jacquered pattern and the "buttons" on the sleeve are actually 3 white ties (although they do become annoying when you wear it for longer), its gorgeous! Here are a few more gorgeous pieces from their site I selected:
A very stylish way to stay warm this winter.
Love this cardigan. Also note the velvet bow on the denim. That is just very cute indeed.

This halter looks awesome by itself, but the floral pattern also makes it great for layering.

The perfect match for all 3 outfits!

And does anyone else notice how Ted Baker's collection bears a resemblance to Paul Smith? Apparently, in London, these two are competing brands. And while Paul Smith looks to conquer Asia, Ted Baker is set to conquer the US. Although I must say, I think Ted's design are much more interesting and original than Paul Smith. Ted is going to be opening a new store in Chicago soon. I cannot wait to check it out!!

Ps. For those interested, no, I regrettably did not buy the denim jacket in the end. It was a bit over my budget-although I did not think then that it would come back to haunt me quite so much. Perhaps they will have it on sale in the Chicago store. . .

 
Top