Patent flats!
So before school start two weeks ago, I was on a desperate hunt for a pair of back-to-school, everyday flats. My requirements were:
a) Bought from the high-streets so they’ll be cheap and I wouldn’t be too heartbroken when they stop looking new.
b) Preferably black, but any neutral colours would be fine too.
c) Must be made of patent leather –trendy and waterproof, which is so essential for the moody English weather.

In the end, I settled for this pair of flats (in cream & black) from Top Shop. (Sorry about my terrible shoe-photographing skills!) While it wasn't exactly what I had in mind, (I was hoping for a pair of pointed, black patent leather flats,) this pair is still pretty and very comfortable. The only thing I wasn't big about were the huge bows and the size issue.

And can I just say how much I love this patent leather shoe trend? It's been raining almost everyday in London in the past two weeks, and my cream-coloured flats still look clean -how great is that?
 
Top